Recent Posts

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Cheeky Spanish Cooking Class

Today I went to my first cooking class!  It was put on by the 'cheeky food group' in Surry Hills and was a Spanish Tapas and Paella class.  It was great!  I picked up some very helpful new tips, realized there is a LOT that I do not know and I tasted EVERYTHING we made (very impressive considering this included, chorizo, meatballs, musells, octupus, squid and a few other things.)

I am very excited about the new chorizo tapas recipe, the scrumptous pork meatballs and the paella.  I am not so excited about retraining myself to use a knife while chopping, but I am sure it will be helpful in the long run.

I also met some really fun people and at the end of the class made a little announcement about tablenosh...so who knows maybe a few will come and check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment